The Winter Solstice, also known as Yule or Midwinter, is the longest night and shortest day of the year and happens each year around December 21st in the Northern Hemisphere, and around June 21st in the Southern Hemisphere. Typically around this time we wish for good luck, health, and strength to get us through the rest of the winter, and can switch our perspective to look forward to the coming longer days and warmer weather.
This Ritual Kit comes standard with:
- Red candle for vitality, power, sexuality.
- Gold candle for confidence, attraction, charm, optimism.
- Pine essential oil, used for protection, fortune and fertility, healing, and exorcism.
- Obsidian for grounding, purification, protection, and banishing negativity.
- Tiger Eye for balance and fairness, vitality, practicality.
- Quartz crystal as the "Master Healer" to enhance positive vibes
- A mini cedar bouquet for protection, luck, and purification.
- California white sage stick for purification and cleansing. Cultivated sustainably from private land or farmed in Southern California.
- Holy palo santo wood from South America for sealing in good energies and welcoming positivity. Our palo santo is harvested from naturally fallen branches in Ecuador. Our supplier reforests with their local government.
- Instructions, printed on 100% recycled paper.
- Turkey feather to aid in wafting the purified smoke. Our feathers are upcycled, with a scrap leather handle.
Every delicate article in the kit is packaged inside a pillow box, and included is detailed information on how to use each piece effectively, and instructions for a simple, personal ritual. A great gift for yourself or loved ones.
For information regarding shipping and returns, please visit our Shop Policies page.